Sunday, January 5, 2014

Bling Bling... #Jewels for #GBKpreGlobes with @TheArtisanGroup

I am getting everything ready and settled for The Golden Globes Gift Lounge coming up at the end of this week! I can't believe I am flying out there this Thursday, still. I have been excited for this weekend for months now, ever since Valerie, The Artisan Group's owner, asked me to assist her at the gift lounge.

I have my little black dress all ready to go and finally have decided on some of my jewelry to wear. My mother has been making this insanely gorgeous cuff for me that is so bling'd out, people will be able to see me from across the room. It is truly spectacular.



Isn't this just a masterpiece? It took my mother many many hours to do this and she really did outdo herself. I cannot wait to strut into the gift lounge rocking this gorgeous piece of jewelry.

I'm not showing you my pretty black dress yet, but trust me- this work of art goes perfectly with it. I have to bring my A game here since I'll be schmoozing with tons of celebrities. [insert girly squeal here] How did I get so lucky to do this? I thank the universe constantly for the one day when I found The Artisan Group (TAG) randomly online. The day Jewels For Hope was accepted into this group was one of the biggest turning points for Jewels For Hope. That day changed our lives. I would never be able to go to California and participate in these extravagant gift lounges if it wasn't for Valerie. We will forever be grateful to this amazing woman for starting such a sensational organization and accepting us into it.

Let the countdown to the gift lounge begin!!

1 comment: