Monday, January 27, 2014

Simply Amazing #Fashion #Country #Magazine @FashionandFarm

I am so happy that I came across Fashion and Farm Country Magazine.

For as long as I can remember I have been a fan of country music, fashion, really anything along those lines. Even living in Connecticut, and going to college in NYC, I feel deep down I was meant for country living. Once I found Fashion and Farm Country Magazine I knew it would be something I would instantly love.

I connected with someone at the magazine and fingers crossed, we may be working together in the future. I don't want to spill the beans just yet, but I had to start talking about this great publication now. So you'll just have to keep checking back on the blog until I can tell you!

Now... about this magazine...

I received a gift set in the mail today and let me tell you, this was the BEST packaging I have ever seen. Honestly, I was blown away at this magazine.


The cutest ever! The magazine was wrapped inside this burlap sack with a cute horse on it!!! I have to admit, I was talking out loud to myself while opening this screaming "Oh, How adorable!!"



The issue had a sweet note typed up from the editor - which is just such a personal touch, I loved it.



Along with the magazine came a shirt. Yep, a t-shirt! I will be rocking that from now on. Everything about this set made me smile.

The magazine is full of stunning photos, interviews with musicians, actors, and so much more. I poured over every page.


If you are a country fashion type of gal like me, I HIGHLY recommend this magazine. You won't be sorry!

Remember... keep checking back here for more info on this magazine. I can't wait to share what we are coming up with.... but for now- I'll have to keep you waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment