Saturday, November 15, 2014

About a million years



It's been roughly a million years since I have last posted. It's unbelievable how quickly time flies. The fact that it's already November, Christmas right around the corner. I'm not prepared.

I've been upset lately that I haven't been posting as much. Over the past year I've been (again) unemployed, looking for new work, constantly promoting Jewels For Hope, and all of a sudden I blinked and now it's the end of the year. I'm lucky enough that I just got a new job- I just started a couple weeks ago... Jewels For Hope has had a tonnnn of great press over the past year, and I now am starting to feel a bit more at ease. So my reward for that- is to start blogging again.

I'm hoping I can actually keep up with this again. I don't know about you, but blogging makes me feel relaxed. Even when I feel I have nothing to say, just writing it all out here makes me feel better. That may sound crazy, but it's the truth.

Now, to get started again. I'll be writing about this past year and hope to let you all know what's been going on (at least the good stuff anyway :) ). I've been so proud of Jewels For Hope that I don't know what to start with first! Stay tuned for more!




No comments:

Post a Comment