Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Celebs Love Jewels For Hope

I was scrolling through our site the other day and was just in awe at all the celebs we actually have showing off our jewels. It amazes me every day how much both myself and my mother have accomplished. I am so incredibly proud of my mom; she has been the best mentor and business partner any person could ask for.

So, now of course I have to brag a bit about the celebs. Thanks to The Artisan Group we have learned so much and have had the opportunity to get our products in the hands of these amazing actors and actresses. Some of the celebs we have on our site we actually met ourselves, and my mom had the balls guts to go up to them and talk to them about Jewels For Hope.

Tim Daly 

Sarah Rafferty From Suits 
(We actually talked and she grew up around the corner from where I live right now in CT!)

Meredith Vieria


Stacy London

Jennifer Love Hewitt

I am so incredibly proud of what we accomplished, I had to brag a bit. When I started working for Jewels For Hope 3-4 years ago, I would have never thought that we would ever get this far. It's like my baby, I love what I do and couldn't wish for anything more.

Do you love what you do? Or am I just crazy for loving my job so much? haha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment