Thursday, December 1, 2011

Give Back Brands, has partnered with Jewels For Hope for an exclusive "Someday" by Justin Bieber fragrance event with Macy’s!!!!

So much has been going on, I apologize for not being around! Wait until you hear this though...




Give Back Brands, has partnered with Jewels For Hope for an exclusive 

"Someday" by Justin Bieber fragrance event with Macy’s!!!!



Yes, you read that correctly!


We will be participating in an event at MACYS this Saturday, hosted by People Magazine. 


We were asked to make 150 necklaces within a week and a half for this event. Which is why I 
haven't really been on the computer since Black Friday. We are working like crazy to get everything set for the big day!


We will be taking tons of pictures of the event and I will definitely come back here and show you!


I am so backed up on all of my posts, I apologize. Stay tuned for some great sponsor posts as well as more info on our happenings!


Big Things Are Happening! Woo Hoo! <3


Wish Us Luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment