Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Friday, December 16, 2011

Like a Chicken with My Head Cut Off!

I have been running around like a mad woman. I swear, I can't believe it is almost Christmas. I have been so focused on Jewels For Hope I feel it is all I am doing lately! I go to work, come home, and work on J4H.

I have missed writing so much. I feel so much better when I am blogging, and I haven't had a spare minute to do it. It saddens me, but I'm not complaining! I love Jewels For Hope and I'm so happy I have actually been busy! It's a definitely a good busy!

I hope everyone in the blogging world is happy and healthy and I hope you all are having a good December!

One of the reason's I have been super busy is because my mother is a nut job.

Yes, a nut job.

As most of you know, we are participating in the 2012 Golden Globes & 2012 Oscars Gift Lounges. We nee d to make 200 pieces, package, and ship them to be in these fabulous lounges.

It's a TON of work.

Well, the Golden Globes items have been sent out to The Artisan Group ready to go for the event.

The Oscars items--- MY MOTHER DECIDED TO CHANGE THE DESIGN.

Which is why I have been going crazy haha. We had 30 necklaces completed for the gift lounge- and then she decided to change it to bracelets.

Yes, I personally think the bracelets will go over much better-but now we have to start from scratch.

So- a good busy-yes, but still- veryyyy busy.

We'll get everything perfect though. We always do-we work well under pressure ..... well, my mother does. an then she calms me down- so it's okay.

Here are some samples of what the bracelets we are making look like. All Leather Cord bracelets with Swarovski Pearls and Crystals. All different designs, buttons, patterns! I love it! I'll definitely do some more posting about the packaging (which you will CRACK UP AT) and our journey through this!




What do you think?! :)

2 comments:

  1. Those bracelets are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, these are beautiful and bracelets are perfect! Moms tend to calm down their daughters but it is also the other way around for sure. Take a deep breath and have a great time as I know you will from ready all your blog posts :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...