Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hooked On Yarn CT- Fabulous New Hats!

I haven't talked about my Aunt's company in quite some time now so I decided it was time for another shoutout. Especially since she has some great new products and some exciting news.

Hooked On Yarn CT ( My fabulous Aunt Lori) is now a proud member of The Artisan Group!!!! Yep, she became official this month and now is part of this amazing group- which is how it should be since her products are amazing. Perfect combo.

As well as being a part of this group- she also has some new products that I wanted to share with you since I am IN LOVE WITH THEM!!



I am sorry- but how freakin cute are these hats!!!!!!

They are perfect for all the time in my opinion... seeing as how I just wore one the other day....





Not to toot my own horn, but I think I look awesome in this hat! hahaha

So definitely go and check out her shop with all of her new fun hats!! They're so cute-perfect gift for someone else anddd for yourself. Obviously LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment