Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Christmas in July Sponsor Spotlight-Sew Stylish Boutique!

The Christmas in July event is approaching quickly! Are you excited! There are over 120 blog participating in this event and each blog is giving away $50 worth of prizes! This event goes from July 25th- July 31st!

One of my amazing sponsors is Sew Stylish Boutique. The name really attracted me to this store since I love the play on words. This shop has such an assortment of items! What originally drew me to view this shop was the headbands. I have a huge mess of big curly hair (most of the time) and looking through the selection of headbands from this shop I thought they would all look great on me! Not trying to sound full of myself or anything haha.





Along with carrying a ton of funky headbands (my favorite is the first picture! So cute!) Sew Stylish Boutique also has a ton of other items like hair clips, baby booties, car seat covers, baby sets and much more!

My absolute FAVORITE baby set on her shop is this neon pink zebra one! Oh, for my friends baby shower at the end of the month this would be perfect for it! Here is a picture of the bib:



Yes, we know I am addicted to zebra print. But even you non-animal print lovers out there have to think this is cute!


Some information about the amazing creators of Sew Stylish Boutique?

"Sew Stylish Boutique is the creative outlet for two friends, Rose and Heather. You will find many different items in our boutique. Our men, Joe and Andrew, who are brothers, are known in the remote control airplane world as the "Flying Jeskys". When they are busy with the airplanes we are busy crafting, even if its at the flying field."

Rose (Married to Joe) States: I am a stay at home mom of 3 young children with an artsy side. I love to create things that are beautiful and fun. I am also a licensed hair stylist and love things to do with hair. I am excited to present my design for a headband that is totally unique.

Heather (Long time girlfriend of Andrews) States: When I am not working I am crafting or sewing! I started out making baskets with my mom, then went on and learned how to sew in 4-H. I am always looking for something new to create.


Rose and Heather so graciously will be giving away an item from their Etsy Shop for the Christmas in July giveaway! Of course, I am not going to tell you what the item is yet....

But I will let you know there will be EARLY ENTRIES into this giveaway! So be sure to check back within the next week to enter! Or you can feel free to just stop by at the start of the event on July 25th!! You can still enter those "early entries" during the event :)

If you want to get a head start on one of the entries, stop by Sew Stylish Boutiques Blog!

1 comment: