Friday, July 29, 2011

Very Low AD Rates on Jewels for Hope!

Hello all of my fabulous readers! I decided to do a little post to advertise my advertising spots! ha ha. I am offering extremely low rates and would love the opportunity to have you be a part of my blog!

Here is some info... (also found on my "advertise page")


Large Ad's


Large ads: $5.00 per month

Small Ad's


Small ads: $3.00 per month

Along with having ads on my sidebar- every month I will write about each of my sponsors and they will get the opportunity to host a giveaway on my blog or guest blog (if they want!).

As well as posting on my blog- I will post on both my Facebook page and Twitter account about my sponsors. See below for stats.


Blog Stats As of today (7/28/2011) :


I have 602 google friend connect followers

I have 82 Network Blog Followers

I have 1787 Facebook Friends

I have 1500 Twitter Followers
Twitter Reach (with Triberr): 145,000 people



If you are interested in this, please email me at stevielynn.dandrea@yahoo.com


Payments for ad spots are through PayPal only

No comments:

Post a Comment