So far, (and we still have about a month to go!) we have MORE THAN DOUBLED our donations from last year! I am so proud of us. No matter how much anyone donates, every dollar really does count!!!!
Along with our donations, Jewels For Hope has had a ton of press this year. We are just so grateful for all of the amazing publications who have written about us. We have been mentioned on blogs such as The Partease Blog, major websites such as The Huffington Post Style Section, and magazines such as Westfield Style Fall 2012 Magazine! Our press has also more than doubled our press from last year! Which to me, is a huge accomplishment since that is what I love to do- get press for our company. I love contacting people, sharing our story, and making connections. Take look!
• November 2012- The Art Career Project
• November 2012- The Huffington Post Style Section
• November 2012- The Story Exchange (Quoted)
• October 2012 - Hartford Courant Blog
• October 2012 - LA's The Place Video Mention
• September 2012 - Style Network: Mention Gifting AnnaLynne McCord
• August 2012 - WestfieldStyle Video- Stacy London "Shout Out"!
• August 2012 - WestfieldStyle Magazine
• August 2012 - The Stamford Times
• August 2012 - The Stamford Patch
• August 2012 - Market Mommy CT
• August 2012 - Inspire Smart Success Magazine (Issue 3)
• July 2012 - Freshly Launched on LaunchHer!
• July 2012 - Lucire Living Article- MTV Movie Awards Gift Lounge (Mention)
• June 2012 - Roshon Fegan wears Jewels For Hope in Music Video- "I Dooz This"
• June 2012 - Examiner Article - MTV Movie Awards Gift Lounge (mention)
• May 2012 - The National MS Society News
• May 2012 - The New Haven Register
• May 2012 - The Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance Blog
• May 2012 - Startup Nation Leading Moms in Business TOP 50
• March 2012 - The Story Exchange
• March 2012 - Lifestyle and Charity Magazine- Top 10 Easter Looks (Page 8)
• February 2012 - Hartford Courant
• February 2012 - CT Style on WTNH
• February 2012 - WFSB News Channel 3 Feature
• February 2012 - Valley Independent Sentinel
• February 2012 - WTNH News at 5:30 Feature
• February 2012 - Open Hearts Inc., Featured Artist
• February 2012 - The New Haven Register
• February 2012 - LA's The Place
• January 2012 - Tess Hunt "Thanks to The Artisan Group"
• January 2012 - Raphael Sbarge's Things To Love Right Now
• January 2012 - NBC Connecticut- News at 11 with Yvonne Nava
• January 2012 - Jaki's Buzz
With the press, the donations, and all of our personal issues we have had this year, we still had time to make some new products, get an update on our website and added Etsy back!
Beautiful Holiday necklaces that donate a portion of the profits! This seasons everyone can
Look Great & Donate!
And in addition to our Holiday Necklaces, we created a Unisex Line! The best thing about this year has really been our ability to continue to create. With everything going on, we still create pieces we love!
Jewels For Hope is on fire! I hope we can continue this amazing success we've had for the next couple of years. Each year doubling our donations, creating new items, and meeting awesome people forming connections that help everyone out. That's my goal.
If you're still looking for some Holiday Gifts, this year why don't you try to-
Look Good While Doing Good with Jewels For Hope!