Thursday, November 29, 2012

May You Have Good Fortune with @hoshiidesigns

Who doesn't want good fortune?

In my mind, anyone who has a fortune cookie handbag will have great fortune forever! You may ask where would you find a fortune cookie handbag? Well, look no further... Hoshii Designs has you covered!

FORTUNE COOKIE CLUTCH Wristlet Purse Natural Wool Felt zipper cute novelty renewable


Isn't that awesome? Deborah, the creator of Hoshii Designs has some awesome work that I am just in love with! She was nice enough to make my mother and I little pouches that are the perfect size for our jewelry tools. I use it everyday!

She makes phenomenal items- I can browse her shop constantly to look at the cute items she has.

I just love her clutches. Look how gorgeous this one is!

Vintage Recycled fabric clutch, reclaimed, Thrifed, Purple, Grey Pattern, purse, evening bag,

I can see any of her items being the perfect gift for the holidays... don't ya think?

Take a look through her site and you'll find some great items! Let me know if you get anything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment