Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I Have No Choice...

The minute I saw these shoes I knew I needed to write about them.

I have never seen a pair of shoes so gorgeous. I need these shoes. They are so funky and unique, I can't stop looking at them.



These shoes are made by TAYLORSAYS on Etsy.

The way she creates these weird (amazing) designs on the bottom of the shoes, make me smile. I feel I would walk taller with these shoes on. Feel more confident. Which really is the whole point behind great shoes.

I don't know if you read, but the fiance ordered me a really expensive pair of shoes for my birthday. We got them in, and funny- they're damaged. The inside sole pealed up completely. Sad. Well.... we are trying to return them for a full refund.

When that happens, I plan on talking to this Etsy shop owner to see about getting a pair of these shoes! My only concern is, I am a complete clutz. I would break my neck if I walked in these. I would need something a smidge smaller. Oh, I hope that is possible!

Amazing.

Breaking the bank for a pair of shoes is not something I am used to. But these shoes.. would so be worth it. Oh, they definitely would be worth it.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I want those shoes. They are so Betsey Johnson!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cool shoes. I miss wearing heels. My damaged knees (car accident) won't allow heels any more. I will live vicariously through you, though. Hope you get the shoes of your dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not my personal style but very cool shoes. I would definitely break my neck in those!

    ReplyDelete