Thursday, September 15, 2011

Redone, Part Two.

So, I redid our website... again.

I just want to be completely happy with it. I want to have a professional looking website- even though I am surely not a professional in designing websites.

So I did this best I could. I am really trying here. So let me know your opinions- anything to make it better or if you want to give me praise, anything lol. Just be gentle.

Also, if you are looking at the website with 100% page view- you are good. If it is anything less than that, then everything is not lined up perfectly. I cannot FOR THE LIFE OF ME figure out how to do that. So I'm sorry. No matter what I try, I cannot get it lined up on 75%.



Thoughts? Opinions?

Thanks!!!!! <3 <3

1 comment:

  1. I have just checked your website and I can say that it is impressively designed and I can see that Alexa for your website is improving day by day.

    ReplyDelete