Thursday, June 4, 2015

July 4th Accessories; Get Your Red White and Blue On!



With July 4th coming up soon (exactly a month away, people!), I figured I would show off some amazing handcrafted items that are sure to help you with your Red White and Blue inspired outfit! I know for 4th of July I always try and get decked out in a cute patriotic outfit.. do you?

If so, please take a look at these fun items! As you know, I'm obsessed with handmade so of course I had to look to my Artisan Group friends to see what special creations they have that would make any Red White and Blue ensemble complete!

1. Jewels For Hope.. yes, I have to show my products too :)  On Sale!


 Star Spangled - White Crelly Red Blue Glitter Nail Polish

3.  Can't forget about our furry friends accessories!!  4BlackPaws
Red, White and Blue Stars Dog Collar / Holiday Dog Collar / 4th of July Dog Collar 

4. ZuZu's Petal Creations

Filigree Cuff Bracelet with Flower Vintage Bracelet Romantic Bracelet Flower Bracelet Victorian Bracelet Handmade Bracelet Red Blue Yellow


Blue Evil Eye Red Glass Handmade Bead Bracelet Good Luck Bracelet Gypsy Bracelet Evil Eye Jewelry Evil Eye Bracelet Boho Chic Style 

6. BBTStyle Headband (I swear by these things! Love!)

America Twist Wrap Band

Crochet Medallion Lariat Scarf Women's Teen's Crochet Cotton Medallion Lariat Scarf 

With only a month left for shopping pick up your items quick! Be sure to come back and let me know if you got any of these great items- would love to see some pictures!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks gals!! For including our bracelet with these other fun red, white and blue pieces! <3

    ReplyDelete