Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Monday, June 1, 2015

New Creations at Jewels For Hope

If you've read my last blog post you'll know that my mother and myself decided to do a bit more bold and wild pieces for Jewels For Hope. We want to create "wow" pieces and are in the process of creating a new section of "Show Stopper" pieces on our site!

I'm happy to show a little preview of the items! Here are some specialty pieces we just created.

 



 

 


 Big and bold this summer-- I can't wait to wear some of these out!  

We would love to know your thoughts!!


8 comments:

  1. I like that blue bracelet a lot! The others are pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these are great pieces. I love that necklace. ALL of these pieces are gorgeous and whimsical, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright and happy colors - I'm all about joy in what I wear and I think that colors like these express that joy. Plus a little sparkle always brings a smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely new creations I LOVE the blue bracelet. It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love bib style necklaces so the first one is right up my alley! I am also feeling all of the beautiful color contrasts and bright colors in this pieces, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the design of that necklace, although I'd probably pick alternative colors. With a long neck, I need pieces like that when my tops sit lower on my chest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the earrings. I love chandelier earrings so much and these have great color

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving all these pieces but especially the second one, the green Venetian looking necklace!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...