Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bloggers do it better!

I love this idea. Pretty Shiny Sparkly has come up with Bloggers Do It Better. Every week there is a fashion challenge you can participate in. I'm super excited about this. I plan on trying to do this weeks assignment today... which is Color Blocking or Bold Colorful Stripes. AH! I can't wait to play around with some looks to see what I can come up with. I'm going to wear it tonight for the rehearsal dinner I have to go to (my fiance's brothers rehearsal dinner. ah!).

So, you should check out her blog and sign up if you like this idea. This assignment ends on Tuesday- so get on over there fast and grab her button to post on your blog!

And stay tuned for my post tomorrow showing my outfit (that is, if all goes well haha). Hopefully I'll find something perfect for the assignment. And also something perfect for this rehearsal dinner tonight- which if you couldn't tell- I'M SO LOOKING FORWARD TO! (said in a very high pitched sarcastic voice. haha). Every time this group of people gets together- everyone fights and argues and D-R-A-M-A. I, personally, avoid drama and feel it is completely unnecessary. So- this should be a great time today haha. Everyone WISH ME LUCK <3



PS. TODAY IS THE LAST DAY FOR MY EASTER COOKIE GIVEAWAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have given you an award! You can check it out here:

    http://www.newlycrunchymamaof3.com/3/post/2011/04/i-have-been-awarded-the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    Have a great day!

    Brandy

    ReplyDelete