Friday, August 19, 2011

200 Already?

I can't believe I already hit 200 posts! I think that is just crazy. I know I wrote this almost exact post for 100 posts- but still, I can't believe I am doing this.

So many people around me think I'm crazy and think that it is "just a stupid side thing to pass my time". A lot of my friends discourage me whenever I talk about blogging- or just nod and say "uhuh, sure Stevie".

But I have written 2-0-0 posts! That is not something to take lightly. I am super proud of all 200 of my posts this year. Hell, I was proud and happy when I hit my first 10 posts!

So, right now, I want to say a big thank you to everyone here who supports me. Everyone who stops by my little section of the internet every now and then. THANK YOU.

And to all of you bloggers out there- the bloggers that have the support from your family and friends- to those of you that don't have that support system- and to people like me that have a little of both- THANK YOU FOR BLOGGING!

BIG SMILES FROM ME <3


I hope you all have a fantastic day today- whether you are blogging or not! Just be happy!

Now, I am off to set up the final touches for our craft show tomorrow. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!! I know how you feel some people look at me like I am nuts but I must admit I am very blessed my husband and two kids totally support my blog and for me, that is all I need. Of course, other bloggers totally understand and I have made some great bloggy buddies!!
    Enjoy your day and Good Luck with your craft show!

    ReplyDelete