Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Guest Post: Get Skinny With It- It Works!

Welcome My Fabulous Guest Blogger!

Hi Readers!!! Please welcome Brandy from Get Skinny With It- It Works! Here is her fabulous guest post about It Works!!! Enjoy....

Have you been looking to make extra money, become a stay-at-home-mom, pay off debt? Those were all the reasons that I decided to start my own business and join It Works! as a Distributor in September 2010. It has really changed my life, and I am now staying at home with my son and being able to be my own boss! It’s not an easy “job”, but it is SIMPLE and I love what I do! Helping people reach their goals of health and wellness while helping support my family financially from home. If you enjoy networking, meeting people, and strive to live a healthy lifestyle and enjoy helping others then It Works may be just for you!

For just $199 you can start your own business! This business builder kit includes 8 wraps which sell for $25+ so you make your money right away and are on your way to building a business of your dreams!

How about getting an additional box of 4 for FREE. That’s right. You read correctly. This offer is only valid if you sign up through me it is not offered by It Works directly.

I’m always looking for self-motivated and fun-loving people to join my team so if you sign up 2 loyal customers in your first 30 days as a distributor and have a qualified auto ship ($80 volume), I will send you a box of 4 applicators for FREE. It is that easy. Take a look at the monthly earnings chart, for each level...



Sign up today by going to this website www.getskinnywithit.itworks.net or visit my Facebook page or contact me at getskinnywithit@gmail.com.

Take a look at my results with It Works!

No comments:

Post a Comment