Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I Feel Naked.

This morning all of my emails deleted.

Everything. Gone.

I don't even know what to do. This is my college email address that I have used since 2004 when I started this collge. I trust this email site more then yahoo or gmail. I love the setup- know how it works. It has been great.

Until today.

As I was doing my normal morning routine, I go into my email box and *BOOM* everything was gone. No inbox. No deleted folder. Nothing. Everything emptyed out.

I feel useless. I have had emails in this since I interned at Armani (many many moons ago). My life was wrapped up in this email account and now it is gone. All of my emails back and forth to companies, all of my emails for job interviews, all of my emails pitching companies for Jewels for Hope. Gone.

No record.

I feel naked. I don't know how to react and what I should be doing. Today is going to be a rough one.

No comments:

Post a Comment