Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Milford, CT Oyster Festival!

Jewels for Hope will be participating in the Milford, Connecticut Oyster Festival happening on August 20th from 10-6!

We are so excited we were accepted into this fair. The Oyster Festival here is HUGE and there are so many people who attend that we are pumped to be a part of it! We have never been in a fair of this size so it should be interesting to see how it all turns out!

Along with never being in a fair this size, I have actually never been to an Oyster Festival! Everyone around here tells me they are amazing- I don't know if Oyster Festival's are all over but I guess the ones in Connecticut get super packed super fast! I hope it brings a ton of traffic to our table! We got brand new banners to hang up on our tent that are very bright- so hopefully it will bring some traffic to us!

If any of you followers live in Connectict and will be in the area that day- you DEFINITELY should stop by our table and say hello! If you mention you are a blog follower- you'll get a free gift! That's just a little incentive because I would love to be able to meet people who pass by my blog from time to time! I have always wanted to meet bloggers but don't know how that goes. So if you happen to be in Connecticut- on the Milford green, PLEASE COME SEE ME! I promise, I won't bite.

In case you're a newbie to my blog and don't know what I look like:


Even through the crowds of people, you'll probably hear me and my mother cackling away at our booth. So please- stop by!!!


1 comment:

  1. About how many people do you think attended the fair?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...