Thursday, August 4, 2011

I Miss Blogging.

As you all know, I am on vacation! It has been going perfect- minus being caught outside, in a rain storm last night, with a broken umbrella. FUN.

Well, during this week I have been getting lots of guest bloggers as well as writing posts in advance. I miss blogging. I usually have scheduled time every day to just sit on the computer and look at peoples blogs and browse and just relax. I miss that. Even though I am having the best time on vaca, I still miss my internet world.

Do you ever feel like this? I feel like I'm addicted to blogging! Like I'm going through withdrawls or something, ha ha.

Please let me know I am not alone in feeling like this!That I'm not being crazy (in this aspect at least!).

Now that my short post for the day is finished- that I at least got my fix of blogging.... I must go back to vacation. Such a chore. HAHA. Kidding <3.

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree. I'm headed out of town in a week to a rather remote cabin in the woods. My thoughts before I go seem to be about how to "keep in touch"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've felt like that before. It's actually one reason I ended up taking a year off from blogs. Well, that and just no time to keep up with all the blogs I love.

    ReplyDelete