Thursday, August 11, 2011

I love all of you followers!

Still on vacation and I have to tell you- I am having an AMAZING time! This is a much needed vacation and I am so happy that I was able to win this fabulous trip through Life with 5 Monkies and Global Resort Homes! I will surely be writing some posts about this vacation once I am back and have uploaded all of my pics! So stay tuned!

Just wanted to give you all a heads up... I'm bringing you back a little surprise! You know I wouldn't go on vacation without bringing back a souvenir for all of my amazing followers to try and win! I wish I could buy all of you something- but c'mon, let's be realistic- I'm broke. haha

So be sure to check back here the week after I return (I come home August 14th!). I love little surprises! I hope you do too :)

Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment