Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Furs: I Love The Fashion.

I love fashion. I love turning the pages of the glossy magazines and seeing what is in. I devour each page and see what is "the new thing".

I don't nessasarily go with the "new" fashion. I have a mind. I like what I like and sometimes I don't like what all the designers are pushing on us.

Something I love? Furs. I absolutely love Furs. I know this is a touchy subject for some people. Totally understand that. Animal rights activists have a right to not want the harm of animals to occur. So I am not writing this post to offend anyone.

I just love the way Furs look! I found this great site for fur coats for women! ML Furs has such an assortment of gorgeous furs, I love browsing. Because obviously, being unemployed- I can't afford a fur right now!

Every time I browse fur jackets for women, I immediately think of Sex and the City.



Fashion and Furs go hand in hand. They can both always bring about an opinionated conversation, and people will always think differently about them. Which is the way I think it should be. Fashion is objective. Furs are not for everyone. But, damn, when I look at these ladies rocking out furs- it makes me want one even more. *It also makes me want my life back in NYC again... but that's another post all together! haha*

But seriously, can't you picture me wearing this outfit below?


This is one of my favorite pieces from ML Furs. I especially love how they paired a leopard print belt with this.

Amazing.

***This post was brought to you through a Blogvertise posting.
All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and was in no way comprimised by monetary payment I received.***

No comments:

Post a Comment