Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Do you want Jewels for Hope on Heartsy?

I just got an amazing deal on Heartsy which got me thinking about possibly getting Jewels for Hope on there. I know I always love a sale or a discount of any kind, so I figured- why not?

I think all of our amazing Jewels for Hope customers/fans would love to see some good deals on our website. So, we signed up to try and be featured on Heartsy! I really hope we get through.

To all my amazing readers out there.. if you would like to see some great deals please vote for us on Heartsy!!!
All you haveta do is CLICK HERE and then vote "Yes, Definitely". Easy Peasy!

To all of you who do not know what Heartsy is... here we go.

Heartsy is a great website that gives you big discounts on all handmade items! Amazing right? They just started in February of this year and are getting tons of great traffic to their site. The idea is- you buy a voucher to a specific site for AT LEAST 50% discount to their website! Um, awesome? I love getting items for AT LEAST half off!

Want to join? If you click my link HERE, once you sign up you get a $5 credit. You may think a $5 credit is no big deal.. but as of this morning- I got my $5.00 credit and only ended up spending $1.00 of my own money for a $30 gift certificate!! Crazy, I know! I am super happy I found Heartsy.

And if you love Jewels for Hope, and want a great deal, don't forget to vote for us! You have about 2 days from when this is posted to vote ha ha. Yes, very strict timeline I'm giving you- but I love you all and I know you love me so I know you won't be bothered <3


Happy Hopping!





Bassgiraffe's Thoughts Thursday Blog Hop

5 comments:

  1. Hi Stevie love your corner of the internet :)

    Coming by to return the love and follow back :)

    Johnny boy is awesome - lol!!

    Have a great day night sweetie!!

    xo Karina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting ny blog - I'm returning the favour and following you back!

    Have a lovely week!

    Found you through the Thursday blog hop. I'm following you now and hope you'll stop by my blog sometime too!
    have a great week!
    http://beourbest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from the Traveling Through Thursday Blog Hop. I'm now following your blog. I hope you could follow me back.
    http://freedelicacies.blogspot.com

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog! I love it! I am now your newest follower!

    Monique xx

    misszuman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower of your blog thru GFC, Facebook, Twitter and Networked Blogs. Your jewelry is absolutely beautiful. I would appreciate a follow back on all of the above or at least what you would like to. Facebook is my weakest because in the beginning they were going to the wrong place and 3 weeks ago I found out and had to start over. Unfortunately, for me, I can't get the good products to review because Website Grader says I have zero followers (which has changed since then) but not enough to qualify for good products to review or at least not with Tomoson or Business 2 Blogger. I haven't tried to pitch to companies on my own yet. Haven't worked up the nerve yet til I get better numbers all around. So, any help you can give would be so appreciated. Good Luck with your effort with Etsy. I went on there and voted, also. Have a great weekend.

    Mary@http:mmbearcupoftea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete