Friday, May 27, 2011

Want to Advertise on my Blog?

Hello all of my fabulous readers! I decided to do a little post to advertise my advertising spots! ha ha. I am offering extremely low rates and would love the opportunity to have you be a part of my blog!

Here is some info... (also found on my "advertise page")



All ads will be rotated throughout the month so placement will always vary.

I will have either Small or Large options available.


Large Ad's

Large ads: $5.00 per month


Small Ad's

Small ads: $3.00 per month

Along with having ads on my sidebar- every month I will write about each of my sponsors. It may be a group posting, or may be individual; all depending on how many ads I get and what sizes- but don't worry- I will give each sponsor a great write up!

As well as posting on my blog- I will post on both my Facebook page and Twitter account about my sponsors. See below for stats.

Blog Stats As of today (5/27/2011) :

I have 416 google friend connect followers

I have 26 Network Blog Followers

I have 1390 Facebook friends

I have 1327 Twitter Followers




If you are interested in this, please email me at stevielynn.dandrea@yahoo.com

Payments for ad spots are through PayPal only.








No comments:

Post a Comment