Monday, May 30, 2011

Short and Sweet!

Today is a day I am spending with my family so this is going to be an extremely short post! I love holidays. I really do. I just like relaxing with my family, doing nothing all day except eating and hanging out. Don't you just love those days?

People may say I do that everyday since I am unemployed and what not ha ha, but I really am superbusy during the days. It's nice to get time where everyone can be together and just relax. It's sweet. Today we are having a mini cookout- even though its downpouring outside and not the best weather. Oh, well. Still should be a good time.

Yesterday I had 3 places to go, all starting around the same time. Busy busy busy! But it was nice. I ended up drinking and eating way too much, but holiday's are special so I am fine with all of that. I got to drink yummy pina coladas! SWEEET. What is your favorite think to do on holidays??????


Hope you all have a fantastic, restful, special day! Eat and Drink and Be Merry! :)

xoxo
Stevie

No comments:

Post a Comment