Friday, May 20, 2011

Wish Me Luck!

I am so excited- I AM GETTING SOME MONEY, HONEY!!! Hahaha. It is definitely not much, but anything is better then nothing, right? I'm participating in a focus group today for 5 HOURS! I'm getting $115. I soo need this lol. I can't wait... I just hope I don't screw it up. I have never done anything like this before- I don't want to screw up my chances of getting some kind of money. Especially seeing as how I ran through all of my savings as of last month and had to borrow money from my sister & fiance to pay my bills lol So really...Wish me luck please! haha

Another big thing that's going on today? Well, I am having a consultation with someone to see if they want me to make some flyers/brochures/business cards/etc for their new shop. I am nervous. I have never done anything like this other then for my mother's and father's company lol. But it would be great if this woman decides to work with me- so again- I could get some extra income. Since I have been applying to jobs for about 3 hours every day- I don't know where else to turn at this point.

So today is a big day. Which also means I won't have time to write any extra posts today... I know you all will miss me terribly ha ha. But this is a good thing! A sweet 5 hour focus group and a consultation for a job. WOO HOO. Let's hope I don't stick my foot in my mouth at either time ha ha. I always have to work on that. I am one of those people that when I get nervous- I tend to over talk. I just babble constantly and can't really control what's coming out of my mouth. Which is also another reason as to why I'm nervous about the New Haven Register Video coming out hahaha. Oh, should be interesting all right!

I must run now. Since I am writing this post the night before the big day- I should get to sleep. I can't be all tired and groggy while discussing the product within the focus group. I need to be on my game.


Hope you all have a fabulous day!
Wish me some........




2 comments:

  1. I hope the focus group was fun! Sounds like a great way to make a little money.

    ReplyDelete