Monday, May 16, 2011

So Excited!

Hello Everyone! I haven't written yet today because I have been super busy. BIG THINGS ARE HAPPENING!  I am so excited and extremely happy about this!!!!!



Unfortunately, I don't want to spill the beans yet so I can't exactly post anything lol. I know you must be super disappointed... but I just can't tell you yet in case it falls through and then I would look like an idiot ha ha. And I would be very sad.

But something I can tell you about this BIG news?? It's about Jewels for Hope and if everything goes well I will be sharing my big news with all of you Wednesday Afternoon. So keep your fingers and toes crossed for us because we really need something good to happen to us. All I want is to help my mom.... she deserves this beyond anything words can describe- so I really hope this goes well! Send us positive thoughts Wednesday Afternoon!!!


So, I must run now. I have so much preparing to do it isn't even funny. AH!

What you can do in the mean time? Enter my Go Picnic Care Package Giveaway and my Vedette Shapewear Giveaway!!! Who wouldn't want to win some yummy treats and then some great shapewear to help you hide all the yummy treats you've eaten? Seems like a win/win to me!



1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to your big news!!

    xoxo, Amy

    ReplyDelete