Tuesday, May 3, 2011

You Could Win A Free Pair of Jeans!

Rock and Roll Cowgirl is giving away tons of free pairs of jeans! The way you get them? Get 50 ppl to like them on fb and say that you sent them.

All you have to do is "like" Rock and Roll Cowgirl on fb.Then go to the "discussions" tab under their main profile picture and post a discussion like the rest of them. Get your friends to post in your discussion tab that you sent them- then BAM FREE PAIR OF JEANS AFTER 50 FRIENDS!


Pretty awesome right? Well, while your there and posting your own thread- please feel free to stop by Stevie Lynn D'Andrea's thread (me!) and say that I sent you! They are giving away tons of pairs so there is no limit- as long as you hit 50- you get a pair. So I would truly appreciate it if you could say I sent you. Being unemployed really doesn't give me the option of getting new clothes hahahaha.

Now that I told you about this awesome contest- I must go... lots to do today. But come back later for a great post on some fabulous prints! Possibly a sponsor spotlight for the I love My Mommy Giveaway? You'll have to come back and see!!!!


xoxo
Stevie

Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment