Sunday, May 1, 2011

I love geting free goodies!

Happy Sunday everyone! Yesterday was a great day for me. I got some great goodies in the mail I was so excited about!

I won a gift credit to Pink Dandy. Don't know what Pink Dandy is? Pink Dandy=LOVE. They have tons of bath items, hair products, candles, chapstick- everything. I was in love the minute I went on their website. I was thrilled to get a gift card there. I am a sucker for anything that smells nice lol.

So, I ordered a ton of great stuff from their website. I got this moisturizing shampoo, deep conditioning treatment, two candles, chapstick, and a lotion. ALL FOR $35. I ordered it and it came within a couple of days- I was actually surprised to see I received it yesterday because I imagined it would have been much longer til I got it in the mail. It was packaged very carefully with a lot of packing peanuts.

See??? Perfectly packaged. All of the items were unable to move around so nothing spilled or cracked.

So far, I have only used the chapstick. But, my god-it is delicious smelling! I got Peach Daiquiri. It made my lips so smooth and I can't get over how much it smells like a daiquiri!!! Yum!


Look how pretty all the items are. Pink Dandy just converted me to a devoted customer. I can't wait to try the deep conditioning treatment. I always need something for my horse hair so I hope it really works. My mop of hair is so damaged- I need something to make it all silky smooth again ha ha.

Now I am off to go bask in the sun. Finally a nice day in Connecticut! It's gorgeous out. I can't wait to just spend the day outside :)

Check back later tonight for a post about the I Love My Mommy Giveaway Blog Hop going on in just a few short days, MAY 5TH-MAY10TH! I promise, you'll want to see what great goodies are being given away!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Stevie! Thanks for posting about Pink Dandy. That really made my day =)
    I hope you love all the products as much as I love making them.

    Have a fabulous May!!
    Janae =)

    ReplyDelete