Thursday, May 26, 2011

It's Love at First Sight

Happy Thursday Everyone! I hope your day is going fantasticly right now :)

Well, we all know how much I love getting a good deal right? I found this website that has the most AMAZING stuff. It's called Become. I can't get over it. I am in love. I found these adorable Leopard Print Pumps... my god- Jerseylicious here I come! I swear- If I was not unemployed, I would get half the shoes on this page. I'm salvating just thinking about them!

I have a thing for shoes, in case you couldn't tell. I really have a problem. The fiance thinks I'm crazy and should never buy another single pair of shoes again because I have way too many now. There. Is. No. Such. Thing. He doesn't get it. I need certain items- they are nessecities... like rain boots! How can he get mad at me, for buying a pair of those?! But he does. haha Even when I had a job he got mad at me for buying shoes.

Men.

Don't Understand.

All I know is that I love shoes. All Shoes. Another great pair I found on this site? The Ciao Bella Boots. The have these brown camel boots. *gush* Maybe I'll have the Fiance get me a pair of shoes. You never know??? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment