Thursday, June 2, 2011

I Have a Shopping Problem.

I am addicted to browsing websites. It's getting pretty bad. My aunt first got me hooked onto sale designer websites and it has been all downhill from there. I can't help it- I just love to browse! If I had the money, I would be in trouble since I would pretty much buy anything. Thank God I have SOME willpower!

One of my favorite sites to browse- BlueFly. I have loved BlueFly forever. Especially since I'm a big Project Runway fan, and I loved when they had the wall from Blue Fly! Oh, I can just gush over their products forever. And it turns out, I have expensive taste. I can look at numerous bags (not seeing names) and of course, I'll like the Fendi Handbags over a no name brand. 

With all of the shopping websites out there it is so easy to find designer items. I know when I was younger, I didn't even think about going online and finding anything Fendi. That thought never even crossed my mind! Now, it's all at my fingertips with the click of the search button.


Do you search on any amazing shopping websites? What are your loves?

Personally, I just can't get enough. If I could, I would buy it all.  And for that, I blame my aunt. I always will. If she never showed me these sites I would have been blind to my Fendi, Christian Louboutin, or Manolo addiction. Or, at least I keep telling myself that. Because this has to be someone elses fault- not my own. Duh.

So, until I can afford all of these gorgeous items from BlueFly... I guess I'll just have to keep browsing. It could happen one day, right? RIGHT!

Feel free to share with me some of your favorite shopping sites, or even some great items! Since I shared my addiction to BlueFly, it's only fair you share yours!

1 comment:

  1. Okkkkayy, mine is not even for clothes, and not even very expensive, but definitely not in my budget. I LOVE www.cb2.com. The furniture and accessories are adorable and perfect for my apartment, but it is one of those things I know I shouldn't be spending my money on! Glad we both have at least one vice :)

    ReplyDelete