Monday, June 13, 2011

Sponsor Spotlight- I love My Daddy Event: Recycled Grace!

Now, I know I already have done a review post about the item I received from Recycled Grace, but I just had to do another one because I love her items. And since it's my blog, I can do what I want, haha.

Grace, of Recycled Grace, creates gorgeous repurposed items! Here is her mission statement (or at least I call it a mission statement)

"Save the planet while you shop! All recycled, reclaimed, upcycled and repurposed items! Everything is made with reclaimed, repurposed, recycled materials. "

The last post I did about Recycled Grace was about this adorable repurposed billabong tank she made for me. You can view that post here.

Now, Some of her other items she creates are so unique! Not only does she just make clothes- she has a ton more items. One of my favorite is this table...


I asbolutely love the design on it!! It is so edgy and funky.

Wood, altar / table / stool , Recycled, upcycled, repurposed, reclaimed


Another table she has created! Seriously, I think these are such rare items that you will not be able to find anywhere else! When I have my own place (hopefully within the next 10years haha) I can't wait to get unique pieces like this. 

Recycled Grace is sponsoring an item in the I Love My Daddy giveaway coming up in 2 DAYS!!!!!!!! That's right people, 2 days. So come on back at 9pm on June 15th to see what goodies you could win!


No comments:

Post a Comment