Thursday, June 23, 2011

I'm Back!

Hey all! It's been two days since my last post. We had out HUGE MEETING in the city on Tuesday, and then yesterday I decided all I wanted to do was lay around and relax. I didn't go anywhere except the gym and all I did was lay around with the fiance.

Your asking how my meeting went? Oh, thank you!


IT. WENT. AMAZING.

I still am in shock over it. Unfortunately, I can't even tell you much about it lol. What I can tell you is that I had to give a tiny presentation and I freaked out for days over it. I'm not kidding, I freaked out for DAYS. I have never really been in this type of setting before so I had no idea what to expect. I was a complete knot of nerves. You should have seen me in the car ride there! AH!

It actually went really well though. At least in my eyes it did. I gave a short 10 min presentation with the charms and they ended up keeping 3 of them! WOOHOOO. We still have no idea if they are going to use them- that's fine. We are now just playing the waiting game. All I know is that I have a really really good feeling about it. So I am staying positive.

Once I hear anything about this meeting, don't worry- you'll be one of the first to know! I am still just in shock over this ha ha.

So, today I must start my hardcore job hunt again. I put it on a TINY hold while I was preparing for this meeting. Now that it's over, back to hours on the computer job hunting. Wish me luck <3

Until then, Please enter my VERY LOW ENTRY Coach Wristlet Giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment