Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Thursday, June 23, 2011

I'm Back!

Hey all! It's been two days since my last post. We had out HUGE MEETING in the city on Tuesday, and then yesterday I decided all I wanted to do was lay around and relax. I didn't go anywhere except the gym and all I did was lay around with the fiance.

Your asking how my meeting went? Oh, thank you!


IT. WENT. AMAZING.

I still am in shock over it. Unfortunately, I can't even tell you much about it lol. What I can tell you is that I had to give a tiny presentation and I freaked out for days over it. I'm not kidding, I freaked out for DAYS. I have never really been in this type of setting before so I had no idea what to expect. I was a complete knot of nerves. You should have seen me in the car ride there! AH!

It actually went really well though. At least in my eyes it did. I gave a short 10 min presentation with the charms and they ended up keeping 3 of them! WOOHOOO. We still have no idea if they are going to use them- that's fine. We are now just playing the waiting game. All I know is that I have a really really good feeling about it. So I am staying positive.

Once I hear anything about this meeting, don't worry- you'll be one of the first to know! I am still just in shock over this ha ha.

So, today I must start my hardcore job hunt again. I put it on a TINY hold while I was preparing for this meeting. Now that it's over, back to hours on the computer job hunting. Wish me luck <3

Until then, Please enter my VERY LOW ENTRY Coach Wristlet Giveaway!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...