Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My 100th Blog Post!

The big 1-0-0! I can't believe that! I feel like yesterday I started my blog up and now I'm already at 100 posts. Well, technically I passed the 100 mark a month ago buuuutttttt, I don't count any of the posts from when I was sick because I had stopped blogging for so long. So that doesnt count. So far, 100 posts for 2011.  WOO HOO!



I wish I had an amazingly spectacular post to write for this. I decided I will make this post a little bit more about me. Because technically this is my celebration today- so cute pictures of me is what I will celebrate with! HAHA. Below you'll see shots of me, my family and friends. Because I know when I go to others blogs, I always try to see if I can find out really what they are like and who they are. Hopefully you'll get a sense of "me" by my amazingly perfect writing skills (HA!) and by these photos :)


Hiking. Yes, I go hiking OCCASIONALLY. Actually, this was only my 2nd time.
But I loved it! and that is my fiance <3



Bestie, Paul & Myself

Family <3 My cousin & two sisters

Me as a blonde! ah!!!!!!!!! I miss it sometimes

Layla & myself on vacation- years ago. Sexy, right?

As Gaga says..... I Am My Hair.

One of my favorite people, Nicole. She is tan and my hairdresser.
I love her.



My other sister Krista and I. We change our hair colors every month.

Hopefully some of these pics show the real me. Well, actually some of these pics below actually show the REAL ME.



I fell. I fall A LOT. This was me "trying" to be quiet, after a night of drinking.
And of course, I fell in Paul's driveway.
Where'd I get a balloon hat?

Paul, lifting me out of dog shit I fell in.



TADA! Me covered in dog shit.


I wish I could tell you what I was doing



So. This is me. I'm a bit of a mess, in a really great way, haha.

Have a great day everyone!!!!


1 comment: