Thursday, June 9, 2011

I Love My Daddy Sponsor Spotlight; Flask Mobb

I have a thing for flasks. If you ask any of my friends, my "signature gift" is flasks. I love finding new ones that are different and are unique. I think I gave my bestie Paul at least 4 or 5 flasks over the years, just because I think they're awesome.

I came across Flask Mobb on etsy. OH, HOW PRETTY!!! These flasks are so unique. Just from browsing the website I can't decide which is my favorite. She makes an adorable Coach one that I just love!



And it's pink!!! I love pink.

Flasks are becoming the new thing I feel- even for non-alcoholics ha ha. I like to think of myself as not having a huge drinking problem- but I still love my flasks!

Flask Mobb has a ton of different designs that everyone can find something they love!

Boston Celtics Flask.



Dallas Cowboys Flask.


Need something for that sports-aholic fan? Why not a flask! See, I feel for any occasion a flask is suitable. And since we know I always have weddings on the mind, perfect for any groomsman!!!

Well, you may get the chance to have one of your very own unique flasks! Yes, that's right.. Flask Mobb is a sponsor in the I Love My Daddy Giveaway Blog Hop!  You will have to come back and see what the prize is on June 15th!! RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!

Happy Drinking Thursday!


1 comment: