Monday, June 6, 2011

Want To Win an Anklet? We NEED Your Opinion!

So, Jewels for Hope MAY be doing something HUGE soon. We are nervous and scared and praying for a big break. Which  is where all of you amazing bloggers come in!

We had to make some charms. We are working on these charms to possibly colaborate with a celeb. Now, this is SO in the begining stages... so don't get too excited. Who knows if the big wigs will like any of our designs.

We have 16 charms. We want your opinions! And we want your daughters opinions! We are looking for girls/women ages 8-45. I have a VERY SHORT survey that basically asks you to choose YES I like or NO I don't like- on all of the charms.

I will be sending out the survey within the next couple of days- WOULD YOU LIKE TO HELP? Please leave your email address in the comments of this post.

I will pick ONE HELPFUL PARTICIPANT from random.org who will win a custom ankle bracelet!!!!!

Thank you all ahead of time! I sincerely appreciate it. This is huge for us, and I am so incredibly nervous as it is... I just hope everything works out.

6 comments:

  1. I'll help! Be happy to do a survey for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to do the survey! thanks!
    butler83ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to!
    Lauryn Beltran
    misschika4ever@aim.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to!
    kat_emerick@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to participate :)

    Kary10024@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following you from Christmas in July Giveaway Hop! Hope you’ll follow me back.

    Beth (Steals, Deals & Life)
    http://bethscoupondeals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete