Sunday, June 26, 2011

Yes, another Ebay Post.

Hi All!

As most of you know, I am still unemployed. Yes, I am. Its difficult and rough and anyone who is unemployed knows that it just sucks. Especially when you are not getting unemployment checks.

I am selling my stuff on ebay and just lowered my prices! There is a lot of nice stuff here, so I'm hoping to find it all a nice home! :)

Originally $298. I'm selling it for $170!
Check it out HERE


Originally sells for $228.00 I'm selling it for $130!
Check it out HERE

Originall $58! I'm selling for $30
Check it out HERE

Photobucket
Originally $268. I'm selling for $140
Check it out HERE



Can you tell I like Coach?

And I like all of my readers so much, I am also GIVING AWAY this Coach Wristlet!


Enter My Giveaway: HERE!


Happy Sunday Everyone!


1 comment:

  1. you got a lot of nice stuff~~~i hope you can find a good home for them soon~~~


    Jessy

    ReplyDelete